Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #5998
    John King

    Gents when I was on the talk last Tuesday I was given the name of somewhere I can get a gasket set for my carburettor – 1948 M70 with US Ford Model 12??

    Unfortunately I have lost the piece of paper it was written on.  Can somebody help please.

    John King

    Rick Newman

    Hi John

    Give Jim Turnbull at Royal Kustoms a ring on 01202 632046 or 07956 163111 he should be able to help you.


    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Ben Stevens.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.