Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ben Stevens
    Keymaster

Does anyone know what profile rubber I need for the window seals in my P1 doors?

I need the seal that goes underneath the window frame, between the frame and the door top. I also need a set of quarter light seals / or lengths of correct seal types.

I imagine the window channel seal is pretty standard so think I’ll be ok finding that, but the others are more tricky and I’m not sure exactly what I’m looking for.  I was hoping that when my car was at the NEC Resto Show I’d be able to sort these out easily, but the next show isn’t for ages sadly.

I too am interested in all these seals, and the seals between doors and body.

All mine has at present are what Woolies call ‘split tube rubber draught excluder’.

Ben Stevens
    Keymaster

Do you have any old seals you could take off and use the profile to look up where to buy new ones?  I have nothing on my doors so no clue what they should look like.

Ben.

I don’t think your last question was directed at me, but just in case it was: my car has ‘Furflex’ draught excluder as pictured on page 3 of the Woolies of Market Deeping free catalogue. Only a draught excluder, I have no proper water-excluding rubbers.

Ben Stevens
    Keymaster

It was more the seals between the chrome door tops and the top of the aluminium door skins I’m interested in – or maybe there isn’t a rubber seal there at all?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.