Ben, depending on the gold model you have, they appear to run at a max of 8psi and as low as 2psi. From your video I can see that Jim has fitted a pressure regulator on the bulkhead so that is probably keeping fuel to the carb below 3psi. I've run facet pumps on lots of different cars and they always run continuously as far as I am aware. Useful on a race car to hear it working, but maybe you need a little more insulation as well as the cotton reel rubber feet they come with? Once the bodywork is on and sound insulated I'm sure you won't hear a thing.....
Geoff Pinch
Participant

Ben, depending on the gold model you have, they appear to run at a max of 8psi and as low as 2psi. From your video I can see that Jim has fitted a pressure regulator on the bulkhead so that is probably keeping fuel to the carb below 3psi. I’ve run facet pumps on lots of different cars and they always run continuously as far as I am aware. Useful on a race car to hear it working, but maybe you need a little more insulation as well as the cotton reel rubber feet they come with? Once the bodywork is on and sound insulated I’m sure you won’t hear a thing…..