Hi, David: from my own recent experiences with a sudden affliction of misfire/engine dying, might it be worthwhile trying a new 1.5 ohm coil?  Also, on my car (twin 97s), the fuel was getting through and the pressure was accurately regulated; but in my case it was the actual volume of pumped fuel which was low, contributing to my grief. The other thing worth checking is the entire length of the fuel line including at the tank outlet union, for blockages. As Ben says, the Social Zoom session next Tuesday would be worth joining, to get lots of good advice. Contact David Moseley for an invitation to the AOC Zoom. Tim.
Tim Wilson
Participant

Hi, David: from my own recent experiences with a sudden affliction of misfire/engine dying, might it be worthwhile trying a new 1.5 ohm coil?  Also, on my car (twin 97s), the fuel was getting through and the pressure was accurately regulated; but in my case it was the actual volume of pumped fuel which was low, contributing to my grief.

The other thing worth checking is the entire length of the fuel line including at the tank outlet union, for blockages. As Ben says, the Social Zoom session next Tuesday would be worth joining, to get lots of good advice. Contact David Moseley for an invitation to the AOC Zoom. Tim.