Thanks David. I'm having the car collected on Thursday so not got to grips with it yet. I don't think it's been used much over the years so I'll need to do the usual recommissioning and take it gingerly (and local) at first. I spoke to Aldridge Trimming (in Wolverhampton) today and they can make up the hood and side screens from photos they say (obviously with the car in their workshops) so it would be useful to get some decent photos of member's L types weather gear on their cars (particularly the side screens and frames) and maybe some measurements of the frames etc. I think that might do it. Dominic
Dominic Patterson
Participant

Thanks David.

I’m having the car collected on Thursday so not got to grips with it yet. I don’t think it’s been used much over the years so I’ll need to do the usual recommissioning and take it gingerly (and local) at first.

I spoke to Aldridge Trimming (in Wolverhampton) today and they can make up the hood and side screens from photos they say (obviously with the car in their workshops) so it would be useful to get some decent photos of member’s L types weather gear on their cars (particularly the side screens and frames) and maybe some measurements of the frames etc. I think that might do it.

Dominic