Hello, Peter: glad to see you are getting out in the P1. Again, l'm afraid l can't help with advice on specifics for your car, but l thought l'd let you know of a decent classic car show which is due to take place on Sunday, 21st August. It's at Dalemain House, which is on the A591, just north of Ullswater. I'm not really one for these static events, but this one is run by one of the largest car clubs in the UK - Wigton Motor Club - which is v. active in motor sport. It starts around 10am. I'm going in the company of Northumbria TR Register, but plan to take my Allard Special. Let me know if you're thinking of going. Best, Tim.
Tim Wilson
Participant

Hello, Peter: glad to see you are getting out in the P1. Again, l’m afraid l can’t help with advice on specifics for your car, but l thought l’d let you know of a decent classic car show which is due to take place on Sunday, 21st August. It’s at Dalemain House, which is on the A591, just north of Ullswater. I’m not really one for these static events, but this one is run by one of the largest car clubs in the UK – Wigton Motor Club – which is v. active in motor sport. It starts around 10am. I’m going in the company of Northumbria TR Register, but plan to take my Allard Special. Let me know if you’re thinking of going. Best, Tim.