Well Tim, I’m the opposite, originally from the NE, came to Carlisle in the 70’s and whilst I now live in SW Scotland, Lochmaben my business is still in Carlisle.Still travel across to see family,and the Alston road is the usual choice at least one way, and will suit the P1 very well.I’ll up the tyre pressure a bit, as the P1 has been retrofitted with power steering it feels a bit light on the move,I have tried the email address for Darrell Allard but it bounces back, I’ll maybe try the works,regards Peter
Peter Keen

Well Tim, I’m the opposite, originally from the NE, came to Carlisle in the 70’s and whilst I now live in SW Scotland, Lochmaben my business is still in Carlisle.Still travel across to see family,and the Alston road is the usual choice at least one way, and will suit the P1 very well.I’ll up the tyre pressure a bit, as the P1 has been retrofitted with power steering it feels a bit light on the move,I have tried the email address for Darrell Allard but it bounces back, I’ll maybe try the works,regards Peter