Congrats on buying this lovely P1, Peter. I can't answer any of your questions other, perhaps, than the tyre pressures, which l would set at 30psi all round. But l would say that, as l put that same pressure in all of my old bangers... Good to see that you're based in Carlisle, city of my birth (l'm a Geordie convert now, based in sunny Gateshead, but stll have contacts/family in and around Carlisle/Cumbria). Maybe establish a Northern chapter of the AOC, eh? :D  lt'd defo be possible to meet up for a chat/tyre-kick at the top of Hartside Pass - the famed A686!
    Tim.
Tim Wilson
Participant
    Congrats on buying this lovely P1, Peter. I can’t answer any of your questions other, perhaps, than the tyre pressures, which l would set at 30psi all round. But l would say that, as l put that same pressure in all of my old bangers… Good to see that you’re based in Carlisle, city of my birth (l’m a Geordie convert now, based in sunny Gateshead, but stll have contacts/family in and around Carlisle/Cumbria). Maybe establish a Northern chapter of the AOC, eh? 😀  lt’d defo be possible to meet up for a chat/tyre-kick at the top of Hartside Pass – the famed A686!
    Tim.