<p style="text-align: right;">I have spent quite a bit of time in the workshop since Christmas and have now finished and screwed the bottom pieces of the 'A' frame in place. I have roughly cut out my main 'A' frame post, and started to carve it into shape. This will take at least a week or two as everything has to fit exactly to it  and around it. I have put pressure on myself to get the car back on the road by entering it for the M. A. C. Classic Rally on the 24th April. Photos of progress to follow.</p>

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I have spent quite a bit of time in the workshop since Christmas and have now finished and screwed the bottom pieces of the ‘A’ frame in place. I have roughly cut out my main ‘A’ frame post, and started to carve it into shape. This will take at least a week or two as everything has to fit exactly to it  and around it. I have put pressure on myself to get the car back on the road by entering it for the M. A. C. Classic Rally on the 24th April. Photos of progress to follow.</p>