It's probably not relevant for most of us, Ron (because of the later period of most of our cars), but the VSCC Lakes Trial is in mid-November (it took place last weekend). I see that Jon Rose was campaigning Tailwagger ll, and as usual, did well. There is also a Historic Trials Car event in Cumbria, near Penrith; l'm not sure of its exact date in '22, but this year it was in late August. I broke down (with my fuelling problems!) on the way there, but l had intended to take part in the Trial. Tim.
Tim Wilson
Participant

It’s probably not relevant for most of us, Ron (because of the later period of most of our cars), but the VSCC Lakes Trial is in mid-November (it took place last weekend). I see that Jon Rose was campaigning Tailwagger ll, and as usual, did well. There is also a Historic Trials Car event in Cumbria, near Penrith; l’m not sure of its exact date in ’22, but this year it was in late August. I broke down (with my fuelling problems!) on the way there, but l had intended to take part in the Trial. Tim.